Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Update

I have to say that life has been a little crazy, but never to crazy to give just a little Knighten update.

First of all, we are rounding out the end of a crazy and interesting school year. Ben has only 3 more weeks and I have only 4 more weeks. We are looking forward to starting the summer and having a great year under our belts.

We have also begun a little home renovation project. When we first begin, it always seems daunting, but I know that we will really enjoy the changes once we are finished. This summer we will be putting wood floors on the main level of our townhome and we will be completely remodeling the 1/2 bath. I always think these projects will be easier than they are, but Ben keeps me realistic and tells me when I am being pig headed.

Ben's music has really taken off and we are excited about the excellent review that he recently received. The dream is that Ben will hit it big, but if not it is fun to hang out at new places and Ben really loves to share his music.

For the summer, we don't have any major plans (at least not like last summer), but we will be traveling to Arkansas to visit Ben's grandparents and we are hoping to revisit some of our honeymoon spots on a trip out to DC and perhaps Virginia.

Ben and I have felt truly blessed this past year and while things were difficult through this past year, we have persevered and our marriage is stronger than ever. Hopefully we will get to see many of you soon and hear about your lives.

No comments: