Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life as Unusual

Sometimes when I read other people's blogs, I wish that I had more to say... Ben and I seem to find that life is much the same from day to day- we are still in school, still working at the same jobs and still wanting badly to live in a new way.

Some days I worry that we are too stuck to seek a new life and change the world. We are going to start by doing something new this Christmas-

We will be buying gifts that are responsive to the needs of the world through ROSA Loves T-shirts and water4christmas gifts. Perhaps this Christmas our speech will be more in tune with the way we live our life.

So while nothing is really new, no baby news, no graduation news, no job or living news; we are just trying to do something different this Christmas.

1 comment:

The Carr Family said...

Thanks for the water for Christmas info. I bought a water bottle donation for my best friend, and I might do that for a few others. Thanks!